Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, right in centre of Positano; a/c in bedrooms, terrace
This lovely little villa is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops and restaurants. Built in the 18th century, the Villa is the ancestral family home of an antiques dealer who has lovingly and carefully filled the house with many lovely pieces.
The house has several terraces, each beautifully planted with bougainvillea, lemon trees, roses and other plants.
Note re access:Access: Approx. 30 steps from road level.
Vacation Property Details
This Villa in Positano is furnished with antiques and wonderful works of art - a combination of old prints, etchings and sketches plus some more contemporary landscapes.
There are vaulted ceilings and tile floors throughout as is typical of the architecture of the region.
This villa sleeps 6 persons. 3 double bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, 1 with an enclosed shower stall, 1 with large tub and both a hand-held and wall-mounted shower and 1 with open shower.
- • Stanning views of the village of Positano and the cliffs and sea.
- • Extensive terraces with many places for relaxing and eating under pergolas
- • Lower terrace which runs the lenght of the house with three separate areas for dining and relaxing and enjoying the view.
- • All bedrooms have air conditioning units and French doors opening directly to a shared terrace
- • Separate dining room, sitting room and living room, also with doors opening to the terrace which seats 8 comfortably at a traditional antique Tuscan table.
- • Separate large studio/library
- • Fully equipped Kitchen with 4 gas & 2 electric burner stove, oven, spare small fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and double sinks.
- • Central heating makes this home suitable for off-season rental as well.
- • Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
Amenities: Air conditioning/electricity consumption is included in the rental price. Heating is payable locally at Euro 150,00 per week
- • Shops, beaches and restaurants of Positano: 2-15 minutes
- • Sorrento, Amalfi, Maiori, Ravello: 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by local bus
- • Capri: 30 minutes by boat from Positano or 20 minutes from Sorrento
- • Naples, Pompei: 1 hour by car
- • Rome: 3.5 hours by car.
Included/Excluded in Price
Included:: English speaking manager on call. Maid 3 hours per day ( monday-friday) and final cleaning is included in the rental price.
Not includedheating is payable locally in cash at Euro 150,00 per week. Extra hours on request, payable locally, approx. Euros 10 per hour.
Security depositRefundable damage deposit of Euro 500, is due upon arrival in cash (euro) or double signed travellers' cheques. No other form of payment will be accepted.
Approx. Location of this Positano villa rental:
View Larger Map
For security reasons This is an approx. location only you will receive full arrival instructions prior to arrival.