Rue de Cler - Eiffel View P
Romantic Apartment with stunning view of the Eiffel Tower and balcony with an enviable location on the Left Bank in Paris, a beautiful and welcoming apartment rental for your stay in Paris.
There is one large bedroom and bath. This apartment rental measures 560 square feet and faces west, meaning it is incredibly light and sunny.
Elegantly furnished,Original features have been carefully restored, including original oak floors and moldings.
Vacation Property Details
This is a beautiful double room that was opened up to create a feeling of space and light. You are immediately drawn to the two sets of French doors and the balcony; step out to breathtaking views of La Grande Dame de Paris: the Eiffel Tower to the right, the gardens of the Champ de Mars and Parisian life below.
Between the two French doors stands a pretty antique chest of drawers and mirror. The empire-style sofa bed is on your left with an armchair facing it.
The sofa was made for us and we find it more practical and comfortable for guests than traditional sofa beds.
It is over two meters long and actually has a twin mattress for the sofa seat, plus a twin trundle which pulls out from underneath.
The mattresses are on wooden slats, meaning good support at sleeping and sitting.
They are good for sitting on, for taking naps, or to convert to comfortable beds at night.
Comfortable chairs face the sofa, important for relaxing at the end of a long day of sightseeing. An antique Chinese rice box serves as the coffee table, with an English silver plate tea service from the 1940s.
In the corner, find a DVD player which is compatible with American movies, so you can bring your favorites with you.
The stereo means you can listen to your favorite CD of music with a glass of wine in the evening.
The TV has cable so you can watch CNN, CNBC, and BBC News, and sample all of the French channels as well. There is free access to a fast ADSL line with Ethernet connection for your computer.
The kitchen of the apartment has all the conveniences you need to prepare a gourmet meal: convection oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, four-burner cook top, toaster, coffeemaker, espresso machine, and white porcelain dishes. There is good countertop space for Parisian apartments for preparation room.
The large bedroom is at the back of our apartment rental and overlooks a quiet courtyard.
A pretty bay window overlooks the rooftops at the back. The queen-size bed is new
The bathroom is a spacious room, with a window overlooking the courtyard. There is a bathtub with shower, sink, washer/dryer, and shelves for storage. The countertop is white marble and contrasts nicely with the white tiles surrounding the bathtub.
The toilet is next on your left, convenient for ‘getting ready’ as it is separate from the bathroom.
A round marble bistro table and chairs sit on the balcony for you to enjoy croissants and café au lait each morning or toast the sunset in the evening.
Included/Excluded in Price
Area and Proximity
- The location is one of the best in Paris: 5 minutes walk to the Invalides, 10 minutes to the Trocadéro, the Grand Palais, the couturier's on Ave. Montaigne and the Four Seasons George V for tea or 3 star dining. 15 minutes walk to the Champs Elysées, 20 minutes walk to Place de la Concorde and the Bon Marché department store.
- You are surrounded by cafés, restaurants that Parisians go to, bistros and shops.
- You are 6 blocks to the golden dome of the Invalides where Napoleon is buried along with surrounding park.
- You are 7 blocks to the incredible Rodin Museum.
- You are 1 blocks to the Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars. The Champ de Mars Park is a rare bonus in Paris as there are few large parks in the center of the city. Walk, run, play in 1 of 3 playgrounds, basketball court, go to the puppet theater or just sit and enjoy. Nearby skating and bike rental are fun activities in the park, especially after strenuous site seeing.
- The river is 3 blocks away where the famous Bateau Mouche boat tours begin.
- Open Markets: Rue Cler is 3 blocks away, one of the best and most famous streets for food in Paris. Pont de l'Alma and Ave du Saxe markets are 8 minutes walk with the largest and most beautiful open market in Paris every Wednesday and Saturday morning. Merchants come from the country with: wines, fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish, pâtés, breads, even 5 types of escargots!
All in all a wonderful Paris apartment rental!